Monday, April 12, 2010

Is it bad that I don't care to meet my boyfriends friends? They are always trying to corrupt him...?

I have no desire to meet his friends, they are low lifes and are always trying to corrupt him into buying drugs etc... he says they want him to help them out. But I say you can help them out by not buying anything and he agrees. He used to be into drugs but dosn't want to anymore. So far he seems to be sticking to his gun, but I'm afraid that he may fall back into the trap.. All the people he knows (besides me) are working girls and drug dealers etc. He spends every night with me, and I know he dosn't want that life anymore but he still keeps in contact with these people. He turns his phone off every night, cos there will always be someone phoning in the middle of the night. I know I'm good for him, but will he get sick of the good (straightish) life?? I mean I know when to have a good time and when not to.. It is doing my head in......

Is it bad that I don't care to meet my boyfriends friends? They are always trying to corrupt him...?
His friends are just still immature and never had a girlfriend.





You don't have to meet his friends if you dont want to. But if he introduces you to them, be polite and respectful. You don't want to be seen as a bad person/girlfriend. Just keep your thoughts to yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment