Monday, May 4, 2009

How to meet friends from different in different places?

Recently I logged onto a site, called couchsurfing.com It is supposed to be a site where members from around the world create profiles of themselves then ask if they can either, crash on someone's couch or meet for drinks and site seeing. I am taking a trip to Chicago at the end of this month and thought it would be a good idea to try the site. It has gotten some great reviews for being very safe and many people around the world have made many friends in many places. The site is very complex and at times confusing to use and I have met no one, from the Chicago area. I am warm, bright, funny. I love house music. Halloween's holiday and I love to be social. Has anyone ever used this site before and had difficulty? If so did they overcome it and was it sucessful? If not, what is a good safe way to meet people if you are traveling to different cities alone by yourself with the same qualities as you?

How to meet friends from different in different places?
I haven't heard of that site, but I would recommend you check out www.travelpod.com





I do quite a bit of solo traveling and love that site! If you check out the forums, there is a topic for folks looking for travel companions or to meet up. Hope this helps!
Reply:I liove in chicago I am 26 female . If u want to be my friend. pinkpenther66@yahoo.com Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment