Monday, May 4, 2009

How to meet friends?

im 17 years old and i am homeschooled since the 3rd grade i used to be fine hung out with my cousin often had a really good friend next door and 2 other greats friends in the nieghborhood well then my two friends moved away my cousin was really busy with her bf and my best friend of 15 years was killed in a car crash 8/18/06 now i have no friends at all i go to work 4-8pm come home and do nothing but get online all day alot of teens work where i work but ive only really talked to two of the guys one is very anti christain and im a christian the other is into drugs and partying where can i meet friends? im so lonely and bored my church wont work the youth group there is well...lets just say been there done that i have no idea where to go plus i dont drink i dont smoke and i dont do drugs nor do i hang out with people that do so where can i meet friends? im desperate...

How to meet friends?
Well since you have been homeschooled for along time you haven't had the experience of going to school. So it may seem hard to get friends but you'll be able to. Try hanging out with more people at your work. Maybe go a party and remember if you don't like it you can always leave the party. Maybe if you go to a party you will meet some new friends. Also try doing a sport or joining a local club. That is a great place to meet new people.





Good luck!
Reply:IM A REALLY FRIENDLY PERSON. I MAKE FRIENDS BY TALKING TO THEM AND THEY THINK IM FUNNY SO THEY LIKE ME. WERE I GO TO MAKE FRIENDS IS TO MOVIES, AND WELL SCHOOL! I ALSO GO TO THE MALL! HOPE I HELPED YOU!!!

dental floss

No comments:

Post a Comment