Monday, May 4, 2009

My boyfriend of 2 weeks wants to meet friends?

Help! I started talking to this guy about 2 weeks ago I met him at a bar. I told him I'm going on a small road trip to meet my mom and friends 8 hours away. He wants to come? And we been really close to each other. But I never ever had my mom meet people that I'm close with. So I dont know? Should I go without him? Or should I take a chance and let him meet the folks? We're not serious yet. Although weve been spending a lot of time together lately....And he ask me to be his girlfriend already...

My boyfriend of 2 weeks wants to meet friends?
Hmmm. I think you should just tell him how you feel. I don't think it is time for you to meet your mom either.





I guess it also depends on your relationship with your mom and if she will mind.





Good luck though!
Reply:I see nothing wrong these days about him meeting your mom and you should meet is daughter


No comments:

Post a Comment