Monday, May 4, 2009

Looking for a way to meet friends online and then go out with (guys & girls); any suggested sites?

Hate to say, but Im still a shy guy at 23 and I have a tough time meeting people initially. The close friends I have are away times on end at school or in another state after moving away to attend their studies, so its reasonable that I feel blue at times.





One site that comes to mind is myspace but that site is more to boast about your popularity. Im looking to meet real people, one who have fun in certain things such as bowling, walking in the park, getting a drink at a dive bar, or volunteering their time for a needy cause.





Craiglist.org comes to mind. Is there another site you're aware of? Please let me know (and thank you!)

Looking for a way to meet friends online and then go out with (guys %26amp; girls); any suggested sites?
spruzme.com email me and we can talk lsu_cutie12@yahoo.com
Reply:Don't do craigslist. There are just too many freaky people on there. I'm 25 and shy as hell too. I met my current bf through my old job, but got to know him over chatting on Yahoo messenger (I worked for my school newspaper and he works at an ad agency in nyc... it's a long story).


No comments:

Post a Comment