Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How do you meet friends in my city on the net?

I live in a city in Ontario, Canada. I moved here four years ago and it isn't a large city. I'm 29 married with three kids and don't have a lot of time. I have tried parks and other children's parents, but for the most part they are all a lot older then I am. So not a lot in common. I am uncomfortable in large groups. So classes and courses are out. If you have any good ideas on how I can find new friends in my area using the net I would love to hear them. Thanks

How do you meet friends in my city on the net?
You should think about joining www.frunity.com it is a new social network, you can search people in your area and chat with them via message or instant messenger, create your own profile and blogs and so much more.





It is totally free, nothing, zilch, not a sausage.





There is google mapping on there as well so if you say put what part of canada you are from it will show a mapping system but dont show ur road obviously.





Check it out this site is very new but will become very big i have heard and better than any other social network.





www.frunity.com
Reply:volunterr your time at a public school.. get a part time job....


No comments:

Post a Comment