Friday, April 16, 2010

Meet a guy twice been emailing for over a year now but he's married, Does he means just friends?

A co worker and me met some guys over a year now, one of them we met 2 times for business, the guy flirted but we checked he's married and hitted on both of us but more with me. 2 months after he left cuz he did shorlty afterwards I had to address him again and he inmediately replied to my surprise saying he remembered me so well. So we began friends, he talks about his family and when he change location and moved to a different state he even notify me. We address each other as dear friends. My question is I don't want any trouble with him cuz he's far away and do like him as friend, but how do I really know if he thinks the same? He says he often thinks on the time spent here and how he met a friend like me yada yada! I haven't met his wife or kids although he talks about them but no details. He even shared pics of him alone. I told him to send me of his family to know them better but he avoids subject.

Meet a guy twice been emailing for over a year now but he's married, Does he means just friends?
tell his wife lol she'll be pissed


No comments:

Post a Comment