Friday, April 16, 2010

M moving up north and I am scared that I wont make it up there by myself, what can i do to meet friends?

I am going to live with my dad and I don't know anyone else there so I am looking for ideas to make friends easily. I will be there for half a year.

M moving up north and I am scared that I wont make it up there by myself, what can i do to meet friends?
May sound simple but get a job! I relocated to VA from GA a year ago. I was pregnant so I didn't work for the remainder of my pregnancy (and also didn't get out much.) So I was very lonely and bored, but once I got a job, my life has changed tremendously! Now my coworkers and I go to Happy Hours and lunch, and all types of fun stuff! Good luck.
Reply:Make sure you just get out and talk to new people everywhere you go. Go to the local bar and start talking to people. If you are too young for the bar go to a park or a mall and just start talking. A job is also a good place to meet people. You are forced to talk to different people everyday and it is a good place to meet people that wont turn out to be psyco's.


No comments:

Post a Comment