Monday, April 12, 2010

So i am at a point in my life where all my friends are gone and i need to meet new people?

my girlfriend of 5 years and i broke up and all my friends have left town, since i am a recent college grad, i am now stuck in this postion where i have no friends and no girlfriend and am very bored and often lonely and i want to go out and have fun. Where can i meet people? I'm talking about meeting new friends as well as new girls i can possibly date. I want to start over but i dont know where people are.

So i am at a point in my life where all my friends are gone and i need to meet new people?
I had to move to a new town for a job. I am not into the bar scene so I like to hang out at the local chain book store. It only took a few days to figure out who the "regulars" are. People who look at the books, come in to get a cup of coffee or play chess. Meeting all sorts of people!


No comments:

Post a Comment