Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Second date and guy wants me to meet his friends ?

hey guys i recently been talking to this guy for a couple of weeks now..two weeks ago he took me out to a movie ..when he came to pick me up..i though he was waiting for me outside my house but to my surprise i saw him in my living room talkin to my mum while holding a box of chocolates which i thought was cute LOL..anyway he was a gentleman the whole nite..we was talking instead of bein shy ..by the end of the movie we was standing outside my house and was speaking..i wanted to kiss him but was just too nervous..lol..he also suprised me by giving me a mixed slow jam cd which was new ..was smilin hard lol..overall date was good..NOw we txt everyday and he makes time to visit me at college..HE wants me to meet his FRIENDS..his been invitin me to drink ups and stuff but i jus keep makin excuses..but im finally gonna go ..WHY would he want me to meet them so early guys..?? is this a good thing..we arent a couple yet as far as im concerned..jus takin it slow..

Second date and guy wants me to meet his friends ?
omg you guys are a couple stop beating around the bush about it, he wants you to meet his friends cuz he really likes you, that go through your head?
Reply:just meet his friends. the question u shud be asking urself is 'why not? why wudnt he want me to meethis friends" he wants them to see how much of a beautiful girlfriend he has. ;D





its w/e, dont sweat it.


No comments:

Post a Comment