Monday, November 16, 2009

After being together 6 years my boyfriend won't let me meet his friends. Is this normal?

Me and my BF have been together for almost 6 years. I'm 26 %26amp; he is 31. He has never made it a point to let me meet his friends. I have met his family though. But in all of the time we have been together I have only met some of his friends once a few years ago because we bumped into them when we were out somewhere together. He didn't even introduce me. I also know he has a lot of chick friends too. I haven't met any of them either. When he hangs out with his friends I am never invited along even though they bring their girlfriends along too sometimes. I've asked him several times if I could meet his friends and he always says "I just want to hang with them by myself". Is this normal? He's met all of friends. Also we only see each other like twice a week, so it's not like I'm with him all the time and he has no space. Also he says all of his friends know about me, so wouldn't you think they would want to meet me too? What do you guys think? Any advice would be great.

After being together 6 years my boyfriend won't let me meet his friends. Is this normal?
I think he possibly has another woman in his life and he is trying to keep things separate. After 6 yrs, you should know who his friends are, that is not normal. He can still do things alone with them, but to leave you out even when the other girlfriends are invited sounds suspicious to me.
Reply:Girl, i smell something fishy.... That is not normal!!! He might have a girlfriend out there thats why he's not introducing you to his friends....Try to ask your friends too for suggestions, i'm really not into this, and talk with him... What's wrong with introducing you to his friends in the first place? you don't even have to "hang" with them if he wants them all for himself... A proper introduction and a little getting to know them for about 15mins will do... And what's with not introducing you "as his girlfriends" when you bumped into his friends?! I hate to break this to you girl, but you have to settle this matter with him soon and if he really doesnt want to.... Look for someone else who wont be ashame to show you around....


No comments:

Post a Comment