Thursday, November 19, 2009

When I move, how do i meet new friends?

Hi! I'm 15 and I am about to move out of this crappy place, and in to a better neiborhood. I have panick attacks when I get around people, in general. I am also bi-polar and sometimes i come off as a mean person, but I'm not. I have not went to anything social [ parties, movies, even walking to the store] in a year. I only have 2 friends from the old neiborhood that stuck by me and didn't leave me. I have panick attacks so bad that I am home schooled on the computer. I really want to meet new friends in my new neiborhood, but I don't like talking to people. Please help! Thanks





Note: I also do not know anyone from the neiborhood, at all

When I move, how do i meet new friends?
You have a fresh start. Make the best use out of it. Make yourself the best, funniest, most likable, hottest girl around.





Play some recreational soccer or something meet people there.





The key to having people like you is to make sure you can be like-able (now that I think about it thats common sense, but whatever). What that means is always laugh and always smile. DONT BE AFRAID OF REJECTION. Make corny jokes. Be open to new things (except drugs, etc) have your BFF's introduce you to people via get-togethers, im sure they could help. And act around other kids the same way you act around your bff's.





feel free to email me. laxy_taxi@yahoo.com, but dont if you dont want to. I dont want to seem like a sicko. I just want to give advice, I go to highschool and I know some kids in the same situation as you and I try and help them out and do what I can. I would love to help you.

invisalign

No comments:

Post a Comment