Thursday, November 19, 2009

What is the best way to meet new friends and women in a big city like Dallas, TX?

I am 25 years old, and live in a big city. I want to know the best way to meet new friends here, as well as meeting women. I am not into the whole bar scene or anything, I work normal hours during the week at a good job, have a car, etc... but I just don't know where to go. If someone could help me I would very much appreciate it.

What is the best way to meet new friends and women in a big city like Dallas, TX?
In Dallas theres always some where to go.


I live in the same area.


The club scene is a good way to meet people but probably


not the type of people you want to know.


So go to the galleria or restaurants you have to talk to people,


people won't just talk to you make the effort.

cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment