Monday, November 16, 2009

GOTTA MEET NEW FRIENDS!!!?

Wussup? its been a while since ive had sum real cool as friends.my last friend dat i had we did everythang together.from chillen to acten a fool.but not to long ago i had to cut her loose.even tho we not on da same page anymoe, we still love eachother and still look out for one another.but now its time for me to meet new friends.so if ya interested hit me up.for the ones that feel like dey bout to leave me one of dose negative responses, let me bend ova, there u go,KISS MY ***!

GOTTA MEET NEW FRIENDS!!!?
Would want better friends than you.Your a new member and already you're insulting
Reply:Why would anyone want to know you? No wonder why you have no cool friends, with that attitude. Not to mention bad mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment