Monday, November 16, 2009

Why won't the guy i'm dating meet my friends/family?

I've been dating this guy for 6 months. Everything is great - we spend 99% of our time together, say i love you, and really enjoy each other's company. But, I have never met any of his friends, and everytime I make plans with him to meet my sister (who is my best friend), or friends, he always has an excuse - like he's sick, or working. Even if i don't bring it up - i want him to be like "hey we should make plans with your friends" or something. What should I do? Why is he hesitant to meet them?

Why won't the guy i'm dating meet my friends/family?
Maybe that is too final for him. Or he just wants to spend time with you and you only.
Reply:Guys are only with girls for sex. Who cares about the rest of their family.


No comments:

Post a Comment