Friday, November 13, 2009

How do I meet new friends and find social groups?

I'm shy. Most of my friends are in NJ, before I moved to Ohio, six years ago. I have some friends. But I'm a bit depressed, since my situation is bleak: no car, no job/money, few friends, no love/social life, live at home. I want to meet new people and make new friends and want to get out more. Do you know where I find social groups of my interests and meet new people? I won tickets last week to a concert via phone from my local radio here in Ohio. I asked my brother-but he can't go. I asked one friend. She doesn't like country western music. So what do I do? How do I make new friends at the concert and elsewhere?

How do I meet new friends and find social groups?
You can go on chat rooms if your eighteen but im looking for friends online i can instant message but dont have to meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment