Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is it possible to meet real friends on myspace???

I'm having trouble making new frieds in real life so i was thinking that maybe i could be able to meet new friends online? could it wowkr out? or will people think that im some sort of freak????


I can be a really good friend i just need to find people with the same interests as me.

Is it possible to meet real friends on myspace???
some people like me, could get freaked out if like a random person requested them on their myspace. maybe if you join facebook you could join a bunch of groups and there is message boards and you can ask if anyone would mind you requesting them. i know people do it a lot for college.
Reply:Sure, add me and I will be your friend. I am not kidding. I am serious.


No comments:

Post a Comment