Monday, November 16, 2009

Girls only: is important for a girlfriend to meet my friends?

i dated this girl for 4 months. she only met one of my friends. she is a party girl. the friend she met is kinda reserved. she never got a chance to meet my more out going friends. can this have an affect on the relationship. or is it more important how she views me, not how she sees me when im out with my friends

Girls only: is important for a girlfriend to meet my friends?
Well, i think you should let her meet some of you friends! So then she can see what kind of guy you are outside dates! :D good luck with that!
Reply:Well i would say let her meet all of your friends the good and bad ones. I think it will make the relationship better, if your friends dont start drama behind your back.





Personally I love meeting my boyfriends friends it makes me feel like he really cares about me and wants to show me off to everyone. Also i can just go out with all of them and have a good time and be myself around them. Guys are always fun to be around.





I hope I could help!





Goodluck!


No comments:

Post a Comment