Friday, November 13, 2009

How do i meet more friends?

There has been so much drama with all of my friends. It happens over and over, and i would really love to find new and better friends. My school is very limited on different types of people and there is not much to do around my city. I would love to meet more friends, because people that i know that really have a lot of friends are so happy. I find it hard to meet new people in my school because they arent going to just be like oh hey you want to be my good friend now? I just think i am hanging around the wrong people and really need new and improved friends. It seems like my whole life i have been trying to make a lot of friends and i never really accomplish that. I feel like i would be so much happier because the drama with the friends i have now has left me with barely anything left. Help?

How do i meet more friends?
Well you should try to join a lot of diffrent clubs at your school and communicate with a lot of new people and if you dont think your hanging out with the right peeps then get new friends!!
Reply:Just be yourself and be nice.





All the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment